ASHI Georgia home inspectors are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and they, like other ASHI members across the country are the only home inspectors accredited by a 3rd party. No other professional society can match the credentials of an ASHI inspector.
ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI) – Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
Each inspector must comply with the following:
- Pass the National Home Inspector Examination
- Complete the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education study Module
- Have Inspection Reports successfully verified by an independent 3rd party to insure reports comply with ASHI Standards
- Submit valid proof of performance for a minimum of 250 home inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- Only inspectors who meet or exceed the requirements are allowed to use the ACI Logo that has become the gold standard of the inspection industry.
- In addition to the above each inspector is required to earn, from an accredited source, a minimum of 20-CEs (continuing education credits) per year.